Curated By: Vol. 8 | The Common Creative: Curated By: Vol. 8

Friday, June 6, 2014

Curated By: Vol. 8



It's that time of week again! It's been wildly busy around here- there are lots of things happening, including...the birth of our first nephew! I think I can speak for both Kristen and I that we are so in love with his cute and tiny self! But in the midst of all the busyness, I've found time to feel inspired by the web world around me. Here are a few of my favourite finds over the past two weeks:

1. We had M's birthday party on the beach on Wednesday and I made a treat that was inspired by this oh-so-tasty looking cookie recipe from The Merrythought. Although I couldn't bring a skillet to the beach, I would have if I could have because this looks AMAZING. 

2. I've been pinning popsicle recipes because I think summer is here to stay! I love the hot weather and a nice cool treat always tastes so good to cool down. This recipe turns a favourite thing of mine into popsicle form- Vietnamese Coffee! 

3. I've never really been a soap person, but I think my husband has had an effect on me with his love of soaps. Lately, all I want to do is make homemade soap and seeing as I have so many rose petals drying up around my house, this DIY from Henry Happened is the perfect solution. 

4. Ok. How cute are these faux oxfords?? Personally, I'm on a pretty tight budget at the moment. And while I'm constantly looking at new shoes, I think this craft would be a great way to satisfy my shoe hunger without busting my budget too much. 

5. Speaking of busting budgets, why is it that all I want to do is shop lately?! There are just so many beautiful summer clothes out there. I was incredibly inspired by Kate's outfit posted on her blog, All This Happiness. Those shorts! That top! I must find a pair of vintage floral shorts like that before the warm weather's gone. 

6. Ok while we're on the shopping train, all I want lately is a beautiful embroidered dress. This one from Ruche would do me nicely. Here's hoping for birthday money.

Hope you all have a very beautiful weekend filled with new inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...