Happy Birthday, Sister! | The Common Creative: Happy Birthday, Sister!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Sister!

Even though it's technically Kristen's day to post, I'm sneaking in here to send some birthday love to my sister! A very happy birthday to you, dear Kristen. You are so wonderfully kind, caring, gentle and have such a beautiful soul. I'm so thankful that we are both sisters and friends. And I am so thankful that we are able to share this space together- it has been a joy and an adventure so far to work on our blog project together and I'm excited to see where it will go in the future. Your determination, even when you were completely swamped with school, has inspired me! 

I hope that you take time to relax and enjoy each and every moment today and I will be seeing you soon to celebrate with you! 

Love, Jenni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...