Curated By Jenni: Vol. 5 | The Common Creative: Curated By Jenni: Vol. 5

Friday, April 25, 2014

Curated By Jenni: Vol. 5


Is it already the end of another week? This week has gone by incredibly fast, perhaps because of Easter Monday, but it has felt so full of good things. And I'm finding myself tired, but feeling inspired at the same time. There are a lot of inspiring things going on in the blog world, as well. Here are a few of my favourites from the week:

1. I never used to like eggs because of their texture, but eggs and I have discovered something new in each other and we have been getting quite serious, lately. I tried a Croque Monsieur on Easter Sunday and would love to try making this one for myself. 

2. After I make my meal of poached eggs on toast, I think a very tasty dark chocolate coconut macaroon would finish things off nicely. 

3. I'm loving this simple jewelry DIY from Paper & Stitch blog. Simple form, pastel colours, gold bands...lovely.

4. And while we're on making things, this is a great way to liven up an inexpensive Ikea stool. Making things look like they came from an expensive, trendy shop is my favourite thing. 

I hope you all experience joyful merriment as you head into this weekend!

-Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...