The Amateur Foodie: Tasty Guacamole | The Common Creative: The Amateur Foodie: Tasty Guacamole

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Amateur Foodie: Tasty Guacamole

This is a really short and sweet post as I am in Portland, taking a little mini vacation with the hubster! More to come on that later, but for now to keep your senses salivating, I made this amazing guacamole the other day from Is This Really My Life? blog. I had avocados to use up before the trip, so guac it was! And what a guac it was...yum! If you also have avocados to devour, head on over to find the recipe. And if you happen to have mangoes to use up, (because really, who doesn't have mangos and avocados coming out of their ears?? Unless you don't have a Superstore where there are amazing deals, in which case, I'm terribly sorry) they taste great alongside the chips and guacamole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...