Snippets of Decorating and Organization. | The Common Creative: Snippets of Decorating and Organization.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Snippets of Decorating and Organization.

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone had a good long weekend. And learnt a little about Queen Victoria from our previous post! I know many are busy this time of year. The sun is coming out (finally!) and warmer weather means many of us not only have inside spaces to take care of, but also outdoor spaces! I plan on planting a few pots of flowers and veggies very soon!

 Busy Schedules often means not being home as often as I'd like. This is when I'm thankful for a small space that doesn't need nearly as much upkeep as a house! I love our little place. When I am home, here are some of the things that have been going on lately. 


We are hanging frames this week! We do have some things on our walls, but we've been talking about doing a frame collage since I moved in...9 months ago...Yikes. Stay tuned for a post on the process!


New terrarium for the coffee table! You better believe those are some more fake blooms. I can't stop!


Okay friends, I have been searching for a better way to store and use cosmetics. This is the latest attempt at organization. I like the idea of open storage, but I want something neat and tidy. I have seen ideas such as this wood block, and have previously used a cosmetics roll like this that I made.

What has worked for you? Let me know!


I organized our open shelving a while ago, and so far these chalkboard labeled baskets have worked really well for me. And yes, swiffers and lightbulbs should get stored together. 

Nothing too exciting going on around here, but I've got project ideas for decorating and organization all the time. Now just to get to them!

What's your week bringing you?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...