1. This Chai Spice Banana Smoothie from One Lovely Life looks delectable!
2. Oh my. Heavenly Hazelnut Pancakes with Chocolate Coconut Cream from The Roasted Root (Gluten Free!)
3. I wish I had a workspace to make this Ikea Hack Headboard from Sugar & Cloth
4. A nice way to brighten a room with Crepe & Watercolour Paper Flowers from Craftberry Bush
5. I am longing to buy the beautiful Dream Animals by Emily Winfield Martin
6. Any Art by Julie Morstad is so fascinating to me. And she's from Vancouver!
Happy Friday, everyone! I love to find and research things around the internet. And these finds will be featured here every Friday in this new series! I hope that they inspire you to look, make and create. And perhaps you'll discover something new along the way that you can share with those around you. I think I plan on creating that chai spice banana smoothie this weekend and sharing it with my husband. What do you plan on doing?