Curated By Jenni | The Common Creative: Curated By Jenni

Friday, March 7, 2014

Curated By Jenni




1. This Chai Spice Banana Smoothie from One Lovely Life looks delectable!
2. Oh my. Heavenly Hazelnut Pancakes with Chocolate Coconut Cream from The Roasted Root (Gluten Free!)
3. I wish I had a workspace to make this Ikea Hack Headboard from Sugar & Cloth
4. A nice way to brighten a room with Crepe & Watercolour Paper Flowers from Craftberry Bush
5. I am longing to buy the beautiful Dream Animals by Emily Winfield Martin
6. Any Art by Julie Morstad is so fascinating to me. And she's from Vancouver! 

Happy Friday, everyone! I love to find and research things around the internet. And these finds will be featured here every Friday in this new series! I hope that they inspire you to look, make and create. And perhaps you'll discover something new along the way that you can share with those around you.  I think I plan on creating that chai spice banana smoothie this weekend and sharing it with my husband. What do you plan on doing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...